NitroShure™ Precision Release Nitrogen
Consistent Nitrogen Availability Improves Ration Flexibility
NitroShure™ Precision Release Nitrogen, uses Balchem’s proprietary encapsulation technology to provide a more consistent nitrogen supply to rumen microbes, allowing for greater flexibility in feeding programs.
- Create Ration Space – Replace less dense sources of protein with NitroShure to create approximately 1.5 pound of dry matter space in the diet. The additional space can be used to increase dietary levels of forage, non-fiber carbohydrate or other key ration ingredients to improve milk and milk component production.
- Lower Ration Costs – Replace more expensive protein sources with NitroShure to reduce purchased feed costs.
- Improve Digestible Protein Quality – Replace low quality proteins with NitroShure. Synchronizing nitrogen release with available carbohydrates in the rumen leads to improvements in high quality, microbial protein production.
NitroShure™ Precision Release Nitrogen is valuable tool for helping producers and nutritionists to reduce ration costs while increasing the amount of high quality protein available to the cow.
- In Vitro Release of Ammonia Nitrogen from Various Nitrogen Sources in Batch Culture
- Effects of the Addition of NitroShure™ to Lactating Cow Diets on Microbial Efficiency and Metabolism in Continuous Culture of Rumen Contents
- Response of Holstein cows to replacing urea with a slow rumen release urea in a diet high in soluble crude protein
Complete Toolkit (PDF)
Please click a product link to learn more.